Top Posts for September
Life Size Jenga – June 28, 2010
Break the Cycle – June 15, 2011
Live Laugh Play Dream is a Reality – September 19, 2011
Get a Yearly Physical Now – January 25, 2011
My Minimalist Lifestyle – August 2, 2011
Progress Towards my Goals
- Read more. <– Right on track! You can see my book reviews from all the books I’ve read.
- Spend more time in personal reflection (focusing on where I’ve grown and where I can). <–it has been a good month of reflection and direction-finding
- Outreach more with my consulting. <– launched my coaching venture
- Write. <– Finished the first draft … I will spend this month fine-tuning and cleaning it up before requesting a few editors go through it!
- Paint. <– I have an idea so now I just need to do it
- Take more photos. <– I need to schedule some time to edit some of the latest photos I’ve taken. You can also check out my store for other photos.
- Join a club or recreational sports league. (dodge ball anyone?) <– postponed until the fall
- Cook. <– I’ve slipped on the in-depth cooking, but I try to cook a nice meal over the weekends
- Entertain. <– Will continue to do it with friends
- Ask questions. <– definitely getting better at this one
Other Goals I’m Pursuing
- Speaking Clients – none
- Coaching Clients – currently in consultation phase
- Secure an Literary Agent – haven’t started
- Blog Post Frequency – Currently on pace
- Business Income – 26% towards goal
- Read 16 Books – Completed 12
- Personal Savings Goal – On pace
- Pay Off Student Loan – On pace
- Paint Six Paintings – Haven’t had time
- Attend 12 Networking Events – Behind pace
- Take Photos Once a Month – I have gone out four times so far
- Sell a Painting – not yet
- Start Volunteering – Began working with The Trevor Project in May!
- Make 52 new NYC Connections – Must update my tracking sheet
And here we are at the last quarter of 2011! I have a lot I need to do and I am now honing in on the few things that I am 100 percent going to dive into and make sure I get them done. I am also now in the planning phase for 2012 and will report on that later this year! How are you doing?
Fatal error: Call to undefined function themefurnace_pagination() in /home/content/r/i/c/richarddedor/html/wp-content/themes/blogly-lite/archive.php on line 82