I wrote back in January about my theme for 2010: Amazing Awaits. Then back in April, I summarized the first quarter of 2010. First of all, I must say 2010 has been crazy amazing. There have definitely been some amazing highs, but as with any roller coaster, there have been some downs as well. Here are some updates and where I’ve been this year and where I am going to try to go.
- Sell my book (I have exceeded my sales goes by 400%)
- Get published on six different blogs (Currently only on two, Primer Magazine and BackSeatFan)
- Enter four writing contents (Haven’t had luck finding any that interest me)
- Increase RSS Feed subscriptions (Haven’t had much luck with this, so maybe you should subscribe!)
- Increase FOCUS email subscriptions (This has been a pleasant surprise. I am 68% to my goal)
- Work with ten (10) speaking clients (Had six thus far this year! Interested…?)
- Read 10 books (just finished number 7!)
- Pay down half my student loan (On pace)
- Paint four paintings (I have finished six so far!)
- Run 25 miles / month (I am averaging 30/month)
- Play in four tennis tournaments (I will play in my first one in four years next month!)
My Biggest Accomplishments:
- On top of running, I have started to do one boot-camp a week with a friend of mine. It’s tough, but I absolutely enjoy it!
- I began my research for my novel!
- Started to eat healthier – and cook healthier!
- Grown my network quite a bit
- I launched a new RichardDedor.com!
Where I need work:
- I have a lofty goal for getting my fans to sign up for my RSS feed (so why don’t you help me and sign up!)
- Time management! Seriously, I have too much on my plate and a busy fall is planned, but I need to do a better job of managing my time and limited resources.
My Focus for Q2 2010:
- I need to keep reading!
- There are things with my family and my personal life that I need to keep to focus on.
- My coaching program (which I’d like to launch this fall).
Now my question to you: How was your first half of 2010? What are you going to do to make sure the rest of the year is amazing?