I’m going to try to do this little review post at the end of each month and it will be in three parts. (Previous Months: January – February – March – April – May)
Top Posts for June
Life Size Jenga – June 28, 2010
Destroying an Idea – June 1, 2011
My Minimalist Lifestyle – June 7, 2011
Review: 50 Things Your Life Doesn’t Need – June 28, 2011
Review: Founding Brothers – May 25, 2011
Progress Towards my Goals
I wrote about what I’m striving for in 2011 at the beginning of the year.
- Read more. <– Right on track! You can see my book reviews from all the books I’ve read.
- Spend more time in personal reflection (focusing on where I’ve grown and where I can). <–haven’t had time
- Outreach more with my consulting. <– launched my coaching venture
- Write. <– Nearing completion with a fiction book!
- Paint. <– I have an idea so now I just need to do it
- Take more photos. <– I just began a Tumblr of my NYC escapades! You can also check out my store for other photos.
- Join a club or recreational sports league. (dodge ball anyone?) <– postponed until the fall
- Cook. <– I’ve slipped on the in-depth cooking, but I try to cook a nice meal over the weekends
- Entertain. <– Will continue to do it with friends
- Ask questions. <– definitely getting better at this one
Other Goals I’m Pursuing
- Speaking Clients – none
- Coaching Clients – none
- Secure an Agent – haven’t started
- Blog Post Frequency – Currently on pace
- Business Income – 30% towards goal
- Read 16 Books – Completed 8
- Personal Savings Goal – On pace
- Pay Off Student Loan – On pace
- Paint Six Paintings – Haven’t had time
- Attend 12 Networking Events – Behind pace
- Take Photos Once a Month – I have gone out four times so far
- Sell a Painting – not yet
- Start Volunteering – Began working with The Trevor Project in May!
- Make 52 new NYC Connections – Must update my tracking sheet
Well … the first half of 2011 is in the books! Can you believe it? I can’t. But now is the time to review where you have been to ensure you get where you want to go. Seriously take an hour or even an afternoon and review where you wanted to be at this point and if you are not there, fix it!