Top Posts for May
Progress Towards my Goals
- Read more. <– I have really kicked this one into gear. You can see my book reviews from all the books I’ve read.
- Spend more time in personal reflection (focusing on where I’ve grown and where I can). <–haven’t had time
- Outreach more with my consulting. <– preparing to launch my coaching venture
- Write. <– I finally began the fiction book I have talked about for two years
- Paint. <– I have an idea so now I just need to do it
- Take more photos. <– Just attended a photography class in Brooklyn … photos to come! You can check out my store for other photos.
- Join a club or recreational sports league. (dodge ball anyone?) <– postponed until the fall
- Cook. <– I’ve slipped on the in-depth cooking, but I try to cook a nice meal over the weekends
- Entertain. <– Will continue to do it with friends
- Ask questions. <– definitely getting better at this one
Other Goals I’m Pursuing
- Speaking Clients – none
- Coaching Clients – none
- Secure an Agent – haven’t started
- Blog Post Frequency – Currently on pace
- Business Income – 21% towards goal
- Read 16 Books – Completed 6
- Personal Savings Goal – On pace
- Pay Off Student Loan – On pace
- Paint Six Paintings – Haven’t had time
- Attend 12 Networking Events – Behind pace
- Take Photos Once a Month – I have gone out four times so far
- Sell a Painting – not yet
- Start Volunteering – I attended an orientation for the Trevor Project and will start this month!
- Make 52 new NYC Connections – Must update my tracking sheet
The month of May seemed to fly right on by! And here we are, and it is June! I have nearly completed the first draft of my latest book, finally met my online friend Jenn and began a modified workout program! Been a great month … much more is to come!